Tamil Nadu Power Generation and Distribution Corporation launched TNEB Aadhaar linking service for all consumers in November. Online process for Aadhaar linking for all customers can be done at adhar.tnebltd.org website.
As per the new guidelines stated by TANGEDCO, consumers will have to link their Aadhaar card and TNEB account to get the benefit of the subsidy. The registration date has been extended from November 30 to December 31. Required service link number & mobile number while registering on official website.
How to Link Aadhar Number with TNEB Online:
- Visit Official Website: https://nsc.tnebltd.gov.in/adharupload/
- After reaching the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) home page, enter the service connection number.
- Provide your registered mobile number, ask for confirmation and generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP to verify your TANGEDCO account.
- Next provide your Aadhaar number to link your TANGEDCO accounts.
- After above steps, submit JPG, PNG or PDF-formatted scanned version of Aadhaar Card ID photo size 500kb.
- Finally hit submit button to secure your acknowledgment receipt.
Check TNEB Aadhaar Link Status Online:
While registering for the TNEB Aadhaar linking process, consumers should enter their correct details carefully. After successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to your phone number. TNEB connection status check can be done online by entering registered phone number online. & Consumer No. At tneblt.gov.in or aadhar.tnebltd.gov.in. If you have any problem in getting TANGEDCO Aadhaar link information please contact 9498794987.