The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the world around us. With infection everywhere and ever-increasing caseloads, travel has become increasingly difficult. Considering this situation, Railofi has introduced a new feature that allows users to get real-time PNR status and train travel information through WhatsApp.
This feature will help users to check their PNR status, real-time train status, previous and upcoming train station and many more information.
Mumbai-based startup Railofi has developed a chatbot that allows Indian Railway passengers to check PNR status and actual train journey details on WhatsApp. This feature comes in handy as it eliminates the need to download multiple apps to check train status and more. To check PNR and live train status on WhatsApp, you need to enter 10-digit PNR number in the chatbot. Here is a step-by-step guide to check PNR status and live train tracking on WhatsApp
Railofy said its new feature “aims to introduce a time-consuming and tedious experience of searching for PNR status and train delays, live station alerts, and other train information across multiple apps and websites.”
Here’s how to check PNR status and real-time train travel information via WhatsApp:
1. Update the WhatsApp app on your phone. Android users can update the app from Play Store and iPhone users can update from App Store.
2. Now save “+91-9881193322” which is Railofy’s train inquiry number. By doing this, the contact will be added to your WhatsApp contacts list.
3. Now go to WhatsApp and tap on New Message button to open your contacts list.
4. You can choose Railofy contact and type your 10 digit PNR number in the message window.
5. Once you send the PNR number to Railofy, it will inform you about the train status in real-time via WhatsApp.