Today I’m going to tell you about an app that you might have heard of for the first time. Many people can’t keep their phone safe, your friend, your brother can take your phone and use it easily. Anyone can open the app and chat with anyone. So if you want to keep your phone safe then today I will tell you about such app. No one can use your phone with the help of this Invisiblock app. No one can open it. With the help of this invisiblock you can lock your apps and lock all the apps on your phone.
So if you want to download and use this app, you can do it very easily. Because today I will tell you step by step about this app in complete detail. You can also understand and share with your friends. So read this article carefully and read till the end only then you can understand.
Invisiblock lock How to download your app?
If you want to download and use this app, you can do it very easily. First, go to Play Store. Just write the name of this app and you will get it.
How to use this app?
- If you want to use this app then follow the steps given below.
- First, install and open this app.
- After that, you can use this app very easily. You can put lock on your important app.
- If you want to lock all apps, you can use lock.
- Invisiblock is the ultimate app locker with a unique invisible gesture unlock mechanism.
- Now you can hand your phone to anyone without worrying about your privacy ever being compromised!
No unauthorized user will know whether you have locked your apps or not or why they can’t access them. It is an invisible security layer that protects your privacy and keeps your personal data safe.
Here’s how it works:
1. Select the app you want to lock, set a secret gesture to unlock it, then lock your phone, i.e. turn off your screen.
2. Now, when someone else accesses your phone and tries to unlock the locked app, a fake error screen comes up and he doesn’t know what happened! The only way to gain access is to draw a secret gesture on the fake error screen.
Note that the drawn gesture is invisible, so no one can even know the presence of the gesture unlocking mechanism!
Now once the secret gesture is drawn, you will get admin privilege and will be able to access all the locked apps until you turn off your screen again. This way, you don’t have to go through the pain of authenticating yourself every time you want to access one of your locked apps.
If you forget your secret gesture, you can set a recovery pin to regain access to locked apps – enter the recovery pin when starting Invisiblock and set a new gesture.
You also have the option to hide the invisiblock icon from the phone screen when any unauthorized user accesses your phone, so that he/she doesn’t even know about the presence of such a security feature.